Reverse Torque Loading Conditions Backstop Clutch
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $1,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Iron Case, Iron Cage, Frame|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: NJD
- Highest Speed of Inner Race: 50r/Min-150r/Min
- MOQ: 1set
- Package: Wooden Case, Iron Case, Iron Cage, Frame
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- HS Code: 8483409000
- Rated Holdback Moment Te: 11000n.M-1750000n.M
- Standards: ASTM,DIN,Sha,Cema.etc
- Terms of Shipment: by Sea
- Trademark: OUNA
- Origin: Toncheng, China
1. Structural features and operating principle
NJD(DSN) low-speed backstop(hereinafter referred to holdback) is a new type holdback device specially used for belt conveyor with big inclination and large conveying capacity.
This type of holdback is located using a bearing in which several shaped wedges are arranged in the raceway formed by inner race and outer race in a certain pattern so that it operates stably, the outer race is connected with two end covers, while the end covers are connected with the antirotation arm into an integral part through pins and the antirotation arm is limited by the fixed antirotation seat. When the motor operates normally, the holdback makes the wedges deflect by a certain angle through mechanics principle using the special geometry of the wedges so as to be in light contact with inner and outer race, thus reducing the coefficient of friction and improving the service life of the holdback. When the main motor needs to be shut down, the inner race of holdback reverses under the action of gravity of elevated material to drive the wedges to deflect and bring the inner race and outer race of the holdback to be wedged into an integral part so as to effectively prevent the motor from reversing. Therefore, this type of holdback is the most ideal non-reversing protector for conveying equipment such as large belt conveyor, bucket elevator etc.
2. Service environment
The ambient temperature for holdback operation is -20~50ºC, when the holdback is running, it will generate certain heat, so the ambient environment should be well ventilated, the temperature of the holdback running at allowable highest speed can reach 80ºC, in this case it is required to check the effect on the motor equipment and take appropriate temperature reduction measures, if necessary. When the ambient service temperature exceeds 38ºC or when it operates in open air, effective protective measures should be taken (for example, use ventilating equipment or cooling equipment etc.). Around the holdback it is not allowed to place corrosive chemicals for fear of damaging the holdback seal.
3,Main technical parameters of low-speed backstop
|Specification||Rated holdback moment|
Max. hole diameter Φ
|Highest speed of inner race|
|Idle resistance moment|
|Main installation dimensions||Max. mass|
(2) The holdback hole and shaft are mainly connected with flat key, and the dimensions of key and keyway should satisfy the provisions of GB/T1095-1979. The keyway for the holdback hole is fabricated according to the tolerance D10 in GB/T1095-1979 (see Table 16).
(3) The length of shaft extension of the holdback should be equal to the length of inner race of the holdback as far as possible, its min. length should not be less than 5/6 length of inner race so as to ensure the strength of shaft extension and key.