Cement Plant Conveyor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $890 US $800|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package or Customized Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DTII
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Chemical Industry, Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Power Plant, Coal Mine
- Belt Width: 500-2400
- Conveying Capacityh: up to 17000t/H
- Idler Dia.: 50-219mm
- Frame Surface Processing: Painting or Galvanized
- Trademark: Pandeng
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Structure: Belt Conveyor
- Material Feature: Fire Resistant
- Condition: New
- Max.Conveying Length: 20km
- Drive Pulley Dia.: 500-1600mm
- Belt Speed: 0.8~6.5m/S
- Package: OEM, Available to Print Client′s Logo
- Specification: GB/T, DIN, ISO, etc
- HS Code: 84283300
1.Large conveying capacity and longer conveying distance, up to 20km or longer
2.can conveyor various kinds of bulk material and itemized goods with bulk density of 0.5~2.5t/m³
3.can adopt combined conveying mode of convex curved segment,concave curved segment or straightline segment.
4.according to different transportation request, it can be single used or multiple combined using, also can be used together with other equipments to organize a horizontal or declining conveying system.
5. It can be used between -25ºC~+60ºC working environment, temperature of conveying material under 80ºC with high adaptability.
Belt conveyor is composed by frame, belt, roller, tensioning device, transmission device, etc. The frame adopts high quality steel for connection, a certain angle inclined plane is formed because of the different heights of front and rear legs. The machine frame is fixed by belt roller and carrying roller which are used to drive and support the conveying belt. There are two driving ways: geared motor driving and electric roller driving.
|Belt speed m/s||Belt width|
|Conveying capacity (T/H)|
1.Water-proof nylon wrapping package
2.Steel frame box
3. As request
Package for reference:
1. Design and select suiable equipment
2. Layout draw, foundation draw and detail equipment manual. Timely report your production schedule and photos for keeping monitoring.
4. After-service, can dispatch engineer to the site to guide the installation, commissioning, operation etc if client need.
Projects for reference: