Pipe Conveyor Belting/Conveying System/Rubber Conveyor Belt
|FOB Unit Price:||US $70 US $60|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20, 000, 000 M2/Year|
|Transport Package:||Export Packing, Steel Cage, Wooden Cage|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: NN 500
- Material: Rubber
- Feature: Oil-Resistant, Acid And Alkali Resistant, Tear-Resistant, Heat-Resistant, Cold-Resistant, Wear-Resistant
- Width: 400 mm ~ 2000 mm
- Thickness of Bottom Rubber: 1.5 mm ~ 4.0 mm
- Abrasion Loss: 90 mm3 ~ 200 mm3
- Color: Black
- Model Number: GB, DIN, as, Cema, ASTM, Ash
- Trademark: OUNA
- Origin: Anhui, China
- Type: NN500
- Inside Material: Nylon
- Tensile Strength: Strong
- Thickness of Top Rubber: 3.0 mm ~ 8.0 mm
- Elongation at Break: 350% ~ 400%
- Strength: 100 N/mm ~ 4000 N/mm
- Certificate: ISO 9001
- Place of Origin: Anhui, China
- Specification: ISO, DIN, AS, GB, CEMA, ASTM, SHA
- HS Code: 4010110000
Pipe conveyor belt takes high-strength canvas or steel cable as its carcass in combination with high-strength high abrasion-resistance high-quality rubber as the top and bottom rubber cover, during the operation.
(1) Pipe belt itself has appropriate transverse rigidness, which can ensure good retention and seal of tubular shape.
(2) The belt body has good elasticity and longitudinal flexibility, making the belt able to tolerate repeated and long-time violent bending and shrinkage;
(3) The belt has excellent physical and mechanical properties. It is required that the outer cover rubber has higher resistance to weather, ozone, ultraviolet rays, flexure, cracking etc., while inner cover rubber should have excellent abrasion resistance.
(4) Because of special structure of tubular belt, it conveys powdery material in tubular closed condition during the conveying, thus it can effectively prevent dust fly and spill.
(5) By adopting tubular conveyor belt for conveying, the material is wrapped in the rubber belt, this increasing the area of contact between material and rubber belt and internal friction angle of material, thus can increase the inclination angle of material conveying of the conveyor.
(6) With tubular belt adopted for conveying, after the belt presents tubular shape, it can run horizontally, vertically or curvilinearly, the conveying line can be arranged according to the space within a certain range without setting intermediate transfer station, therefore, construction investment can be saved.
(7) Tubular belt conveying avoids bias with reliable running, improved conveying efficiency and better economic benefit and lower running cost.
(8) With tubular belt for conveying material, the return run after discharge can also convey material, i.e. two-way conveying. This can not be achieved with ordinary conveyor belt.
It is widely applied in enclosed conveying of bulk materials in the sectors as of metallurgy, electric power, chemical engineering, harbor, wharf, building materials, coal, mine, grains etc. It has multiple types such as abrasion-resistant, heat-resistant, cold-resistant, corrosion-resistant, flame-resistant, antistatic etc.
Max lump size
Marking of pipe belt with textile carcass
|Number of belt |
|Longitudinal tensile strength|
over full thickness
|Thickness of top and |
cover and transition
Marking of steel cord pipe belt
|Material code |
of belt cord
|Longitudinal tensile |
strength over full
|Thickness of top and |
bottom rubber cover
|Grade code of |
Specifications and technical parameters of tubular conveyor belt with nylon canvas carcass
|Number of |
Model of Fabric
|×mmThickness of |
Inner × outer
Recommended min. roller diameter of conveyor (Pipe conveyor belt with nylon canvas carcass)
|Number of plies|
Specification parameters of steel wire tubular conveyor belt
Longitudinal tensile strength
Max. nominal diameter of
steel cable (mm)
Space between steel cables
Thickness of top rubber cover
Thickness of bottom rubber cover
Thickness of intermediate layer
for rigidness adjustment
|Transverse rigidness value is provided by the customer, |
and our company prepare the corresponding intermediate
rigidness adjustment layer according to his need,
the thickness of adjusting layer is 3~6mm.
Number of steel cables
Recommended min. roller diameter of conveyor (steel cord pipe conveyor belt)
Type of belt
Min. roller diameter